Help With Immigration Petitions And Visas

Putting together a visa petition for the U.S. government can quickly become overwhelming. Even small mistakes could lead to a denied petition. Having an experienced immigration lawyer like me help you often means your application has a better chance of success. I offer honest advice and clear instructions on what is needed to submit a good petition. Once I have the necessary documents in hand, I will get right to work assembling your visa application.

From my office in West Hollywood, I represent clients with immigration matters throughout Southern California. My experience includes a wide variety of work-based and family-based petitions, including:

  • Intra-company transfer visas (L-1 petitions)
  • Permanent visas for athletes, coaches, engineers, managers, actors and others with recognized extraordinary talent in their fields (EB-1, EB-2)
  • Temporary visas for those with extraordinary ability in athletics, the arts, science, education or business (O-1, P-1)
  • Treaty investor visas (E-2)
  • Academic student visas (F-1, M-1)
  • VAWA Petitions and U-visas
  • Tourist visas
  • Fiancee and fiance Visas
  • Petitions for family members of lawful permanent residents (I-130 petitions)

I also assist clients with applying for extensions of current visas or changes in immigration status (becoming a lawful permanent resident or U.S. citizen).

I offer fixed fees for many types of visa petitions. The fee will cover the entire cost of preparing and submitting your petition to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Contact My Office To Get Started On Your Immigration Petition

I have spent considerable time researching effective application strategies and helping others obtain visas. You can rely on my experience in knowing what the USCIS is looking for. To get started, contact me, attorney Vladimir Parizher, by calling 310-595-4963 to schedule a consultation.